Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Join Me For My One Day Shootout In The Big Easy – New Orleans This Friday!

New Orleans French QtrHey, speaking of New Orleans, why don’t you plan on joining me for my daylong model shoot out this Friday. I have to tell you, because it’s a very small group - only about 6 – 7 people so far, it's going to be a great experience for all those attending. I'm really looking forward to working with photographers one-on-one during my class. Why not see if you can work it into your schedule and come on by.

WestinWe'll be meeting at the  Westin Hotel at Canal Place. The plan is to spend a few hours in the morning reviewing the lighting and compositional concepts behind my photography. Then we’ll shoot on location most of the afternoon. We’ll wrap back at the hotel reviewing all the images of the day. I hear they have some great locations lined up for us in the French Quarter and some other nearby other architectural sites as well.

Another cool thing about this class is that I'll give everybody a copy of everything I take. If you shoot the overall views while I'm shooting the main photographs, you have a great learning experience and photo reference at your disposal.

The easiest way to reserve your space now for my Friday class is to give LaDawn a call at 800.292.2994 and have her reserve your space. Or, shoot her a quick email at LaDawn@ziser.com for the details.  The cost is only $99 – what a deal! Why not call her now and reserve your space. I look forward to seeing you in New Orleans on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment